In a video released Monday by Project Veritas, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services insider, Jodi O’Malley, a registered nurse, shares recorded conversations between herself and colleagues about the government’s failure to acknowledge COVID vaccine risks and lack of efficacy.
The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It’s free.
Project Veritas on Monday released the first video of its COVID vaccine investigative series featuring an interview with U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) insider, Jodi O’Malley, a registered nurse at the Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Arizona.
O’Malley described to Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe what has been going on at her federal government facility. To corroborate her assertions, O’Malley recorded her HHS colleagues discussing their concerns about the new COVID vaccine.
Here are some of the highlights from the video:
- Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER doctor, HHS: “All this is bullshit. Now, [a patient] probably [has] myocarditis due to the [COVID] vaccine. But now, they [government] are not going to blame the vaccine.”
- Dr. Gonzales: “They [government] are not reporting [adverse COVID vaccine side effects] … They want to shove it under the mat.”
- Deanna Paris, registered nurse, HHS: “It’s a shame they [government] are not treating people [with COVID] like they’re supposed to, like they should. I think they want people to die.”
- Jodi O’Malley, HHS insider and registered nurse: The COVID vaccine is “not doing what its purpose was.”
- O’Malley: “I’ve seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions.”
- O’Malley: “If we [government] are not gathering [COVID vaccine] data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?”
- O’Malley: I’m not afraid of blowing the whistle “because my faith lies in God and not man … You know, like what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this — this is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA [U.S. Food and Drug Administration], you have the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we’ve done so far is unscientific.”
- O’Malley: “At the end of the day, it’s about your health, and you can never get that back — and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and I’m like, ‘no.’ No. This is the hill that I will die on.”
Watch the video here:
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children’s Health Defense.