The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN), with the aim of:
• map global aspects of health care
• coordinate health activities
• promote the health of the world’s population. 1.2
This could be very nice, but unfortunately the UN and WHO both have a bad reputation. The UN has been in the news for years because of corruption. 3, 4, 5 Is the WHO also corrupt?
This is an extremely important question. To our knowledge, there is not a single organization that controls the WHO. And politicians, medics, academics, journalists and other stakeholders are all informed by WHO and are following the Global Vaccine Action Plan (see below).
This page addresses three topics: money, influence and trust (I. II. And III.)
I. WHO IS FUNDING THE WHO?
WHO is not an independent organization. The donations from (private) bodies and the business community exceed those of the member states of the WHO (democratically elected governments). 6
DO DONORS’ INTERESTS AFFECT WHO?
Prominent sources of funding are: the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; the pharmaceutical industry (including vaccine manufacturers GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Sanofi pasteur); the European Union; universities; banks; private foundations with links to the pharmaceutical industry; the George Soros Open Society Institute etc. – Source: World Health Assembly report (WHA is the decision-making body of the WHO). 6.7.8
DOES THE WHO INFLUENCE GLOBAL VACCINATION POLICY?
From 2010, a lot of hard work has gone into setting up the infrastructure needed to “vaccinate the entire world in ten years ”. Led by the world’s second largest donor, businessman Bill Gates, the ‘Decade of Vaccines Collaboration’ and the ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ have been set up to achieve this. More information: Bill Gates page
II. GLOBAL VACCINE ACTION PLAN
The Global Vaccine Action Plan is perhaps best compared to a military operation – complete with strategic people at all levels of society. Everything is described in detail. Politics, the media, doctors, academics, industry, donors, etc. have all committed to achieving the goals of the GVAP. It seems as if the entire establishment is now involved in this plan. How did the WHO get all noses headed in the same direction?
THE GVAP HAS SIX GOALS THAT ARE THE SAME ALL OVER THE WORLD:
The medical goals are:
1. maintaining polio-free status
2. eliminating measles and rubella
3. controlling hepatitis B infection
These goals do not apply to most Western countries. For example, the Netherlands has been ‘polio-free’ for decades; according to WHO, measles and rubella were already eliminated in 2017; and hepatitis is a disease that hardly occurs in children. 9,10,11 The medical impact is very small.
But the following three goals have a huge economic impact:
4. Achieving the target vaccination coverage of all graft administrations across the region
5. Making evidence-based decisions for new vaccine introduction
6. Achieving sustainable funding for national immunization programs
Vaccination rates are falling, and the big taboo of vaccination policy is that a decrease in the population’s willingness to vaccinate has enormous financial consequences. And the GVAP is economically interesting because it aims to increase the vaccination coverage, create new markets, and free up budgets to promote the National Vaccination Program.
The power of money is great. And the medical interests seem to be subordinate to the economic ones. All ‘partners’ and ‘stakeholders’ who have joined the GVAP have their own financial interests in this plan; from making profits to receiving fundings, grants, securing salaries, etc.
“Partner organizations of the ‘Decade of Vaccine Collaboration’, governments, physicians, academics, vaccine manufacturers, the media and other stakeholders have committed to achieving the goals of the GVAP.” 12
THE QUESTIONS WE SHOULD ALL BE THINKING ABOUT – POLITICIANS, DOCTORS, JOURNALISTS, CITIZENS:
• To what extent are millions of donations used for a one-size-fits-all global vaccination policy that does not fit every country?
• To what extent are million donations, grants, fundings, etc. investments?
• To what extent is the WHO an executive agency that is primarily guided by the interests of its donors?
• To what extent does the WHO mislead health authorities and the public?
WHO – EVAP
The Global Vaccine Action Plan (GVAP) has a European-focused version of it: the European Vaccine Action Plan (EVAP). Both plans have the same goals. These plans largely determine the Dutch vaccination policy, which is why we have chosen to discuss the content of these plans on the ‘National politics’ page. It will be online soon.
GVAP = EVAP = NL?
What is the GVAP? What is the EVAP? How large is the influence of the GVAP / EVAP on Dutch vaccination policy? This page contains important information.
III. CAN WE TRUST THE WHO?
Recently there has been an episode of the American talk show HIGHWIRE, which discusses film footage of a meeting of the top of the WHO. We have subtitled the episode for you.
It is not the first time that the WHO has come under attack from alternative media. The ‘trailer’ below of the documentary ‘Trust WHO’ is critical to the functioning of the WHO.
SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE NEW ARTICLES EVERY WEEK
The blog of the Vaccine-Free Foundation publishes source articles, analyzes and opinions on:
✔ Vaccine science, vaccination policy, law and ethics
✔ Motives of parents not to vaccinate
✔ Experiences with growing up vaccine-free & vaccination damage
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World Health Organization
3. https://intpolicydigest.org/2019/07/29/the-un- corruption-and-scandals-how-did-we-get-here /
4. https://panampost.com/sabrina-martin/2018/08/17/the-united-nations-a-bastion-of-corruption- and-scandals /? cn-reloaded = 1
6. https: / /stichtingvaccinvrij.nl/bill-gates-foundation-is-na-de-amerikaanse-regering-de-grootste-donateur-van-who/
7. https://www.who.int/about/finances-accountability/reports /A71_INF2-en.pdf?ua=1
10. http: //www.euro. who.int/en/health-topics/disease-prevention/vaccines-and-immunization/publications/surveillance-and-data/measles-and-rubella-elimination-country-profiles
11. https://www.soaaids.nl / en / soas / common-soas / hepatitis-b