1. Did the #BBC interview anyone from the REAL Syrian Civil Defence for
their #MaydayRescue propaganda? Established in 1953, in #Syria – #WhiteHelmets
stole equipment fm centers when they were invaded & take over by #AlQaeda
etc, murdered crew members & kidnapped others.
2. When I met with operating #WhiteHelmets in Daraa & they knew I
was a British journalist (like BBC) first question they asked me was ref.
funding fm British Govt – could I do something to restore their wages, cut off
by James Le Mesurier for 6 months.
3. This is a clear indication of the close ties between UK FCO, state
media #BBC #Channel4 etc & #WhiteHelmets & armed groups/Al Qaeda –
during the meeting a local extremist group leader appeared – Adham AlKrad who
manufactured missiles fired on civilians & Syrian Army.
4. AlKrad was responsible for much of destruction in Daraa Al Balad
& clearly in charge of #WhiteHelmets & center. He invited me to
protests on Friday – when I declined he told me he would call “the #BBC or
CNN directly and they would cover it”
5. The #BBC is an integral part of the UK FCO & intelligence
operations in #Syria – this cover up of role of #WhiteHelmets #JamesLeMesurier
in destabilising Syria is as much a damage limitation for #BBC imo. AlKrad was
killed when he & other armed group leaders were targeted in..
6. …Daraa a couple of weeks ago. To my knowledge nobody has taken responsibility but we know British special forces are operating in south #Syria. March 2020 SAS operative was airlifted out after being injured by IED explosion.
7. On another occasion in Al Waer, Homs when covering evacuation of
#AlQaeda to #Idlib, I could not understand why terrorists were smiling at me
& giving the V for victory sign. Then it dawned on me – they assumed I was
CNN or BBC & therefore sympathetic to their cause…
8. Some of the leaders even posed in the setting sun – one asking the
fighters to take a baby fm family in the queue to put on his shoulders – while
he had guns strapped to his chest – followed by pose for photographers. #BBC
#CNN #Channel4 are perceived as “friends” by Al Qaeda.
RAF scramble to save SAS soldier wounded in IED explosion in Syria
EXCLUSIVE: The choppers took off from RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus and flew through Israeli airspace and northern Jordan to evacuate him from southern Syria before he was taken to a medical facility in…